Intel Atom D2700/N2800 mini-ITX with 12VDC input
Mini-ITX embedded board based on the Intel NM10 Chipset and equipped with the next generation dual core Intel Atom N2800 or D2700 processor. This environmentally responsible embedded board solution exceeds its predecessors in both performance speed and graphics capability all to offer greater scalability in a smaller footprint fanless solution. Board features rich I/O interfaces: 6 USB 2.0, 6 COM ports, 2 LAN, 1 VGA up to 2048X1536, 1 LVDS up to 1366X768 (18bit) / 1440×900 (24bit), HDMI and DVI display output up to 1920×1200 and 5.1 HD Audio I/Os. On board are 2 mini-PCIe slots; 1 Mini-PCIe with SSD support, 1 Mini-PCIe for 3G connectivity, 1 DDR3 support up to 4GB memory, 2 SATA II.
Intel® NM10 chipset, onboard Intel® Atom N2800/D2700 processor
• 1 x SO-DIMM slot supports DDRIII 1066MHz memory up to 4GB
• VGA, LVDS, DVI, HDMI display output, VGA+LVDS, VGA+DVI/HDMI dual independent display supported
• Dual Intel 82574L GbE LAN, LAN1 support Wake-on-LAN and PXE function.
• Automatic turn-on after power break-down to ensure uninterrupted surveillance recording
• 2 x Mini-PCIE; 1 x Mini-PCIe onboard SIM card socket for 3G module, 1 x Mini-PCIe supports SSD
• 6 x serial ports, 6 x USB 2.0, 7.1 HD AUDIO, 8-bit GPIO, 2 x SATA
• Dimension 170mm x 170mm
• Operating extended temperatures of 0C to 60C